Sample Cover Letter - Endorsement of New Passport Number in the PIO Card
23445 W Parker Road
Allen, TX 75002
Home: (972) 391-9293
Work: (972) 733-4087
April 26, 2010
Consulate General of India, Houston
1990 Post Oak Blvd, #600
Houston, TX 77056
My daughter, Rashmi Gupta, is a U.S. citizen of Indian origin and holds the valid PIO card. Her U.S. passport had recently expired. Therefore, we have renewed her passport and recently received a new passport.
However, her PIO card still shows the old passport number.
I am enclosing the following documents herewith:
1. Original PIO card
2. Notarized copy of her new U.S. passport - biographic page
3. Money order for $40 - $20 service fee and $20 return mail charge
Could you please endorse her PIO card with the new passport number and send it back to us?
The letter should be written by the applicant who wants to renewal there passport.You can also download the MS-Word Format of this Passport Renewal Cover Letter here.
City, State , ZIP code
Phone: Your phone number
email : email@example.com ]
The Consulate General Of India,
[San Francisco , CA]
Sub : Application for Passport Renewal
I am hereby submitting the application for my passport renewal.
The procedure given at your website is followed and all the required documents are also enclosed with.
In case need any further information or clarification; please do not hesitate to call me at [408-xxxxxxx]
Thanking you in anticipation.
- Original current passport ( number X-090199)
- Completed application Form with 4 photographs.
- Money Order of 55$ (inclusive $15 for overnight return service)
- A Copy of work authorization H1B1 form I-797 approval. ( if you are on visa)
- A Copy of Degree Certificate ( for ECNR)
- A copy of Marriage certificate (for wifeâ€™s name inclusion)
Disclaimer: This sample is provided for your convenience and reference purpose only.